What We Do
We engage audiences where they work, live and play.
BMG creates and executes custom mobile marketing programs that will educate, energize and entertain your consumers.
- Vehicle/trailer design and construction
- Timelines/checklists/event manuals
- Site selection and negotiation
- Program logistics
- DOT compliance
- Event staffing and execution
- Event reporting and analysis
BMG executes impactful product sampling programs by engaging target consumers where they work, live or play. Regardless of size or scale, BMG’s years of experience allow us to provide the resources to deliver product samples, capture customers’ attention and deliver a memorable experience.
- Sports and entertainment venues
- Shopping malls and office parks
- Food and music festivals
- Mass retailers and convenience stores
- Leisure and lifestyle festivals
BMG offers full service hospitality management programs in all forms of sports and entertainment. As an experienced corporate hospitality partner, BMG will ensure you optimize your marketing spend, provide a memorable client experience and achieve the best possible return on your hospitality investment.
- Rewarding sales performance
- Employee loyalty programs
- Celebrity appearance management
- Interactive games and programs
- Decorations, custom catering and event premiums
Some of America’s leading brands have tasked BMG with developing creative solutions to deliver an impactful experience at retailers across the country. BMG activation events vary in size from 400 to 45,000+ square feet, using both single and multiple brands. Locations utilized for activations include:
- Mass retailers
- Grocery, Club and Convenient stores
- Office supply
- Home improvement retailers
- Military bases
Design and Fabrication
BMG’s in-house Creative and Fabrication teams work together to design and build high-quality solutions for our partners. Our staff of fabricators, electricians, HVAC experts, graphic installers and support staff are responsible for delivering projects on-time and within budget while overseeing the long-term care and maintenance of all BMG program assets and vehicles. By removing third party manufacturers, BMG reduces client costs and ensures those who build the assets are the same people providing maintenance throughout the tour.
Athlete and Artist Management
BMG’s sister companies-McGhee Entertainment and 1 Degree Management-can provide any program the unique opportunity of having professional athletes and entertainers for events. Personal interaction with a professional athlete or musician can create a unique and lasting impression. BMG works closely with all clients to ensure that every detail of their event is discussed, agreed upon and executed seamlessly.
- Venue selection and procurement
- Celebrity appearance coordination
- VIP programs including one-on-one experiences with the athlete or artist
- Pre-event planning, onsite event management and post-event recaps
From long-term experiential brand strategy to overall program execution and management.
The most trusted brands trust us.
The drivers behind our success
Clarence Brewer Jr.
Get in touch.
We’d love to talk with you.
88 Wood Street
London, EC2V 7AJ
106 Brewer Drive
Central City, KY 42330
21 Music Square West
Nashville, TN 37203
4107 Rose Lake Drive, Suite G
Charlotte, NC 28217